Grilled Asparagus, Parma Ham & Poached Egg
This dish is great as a quick starter or light lunch. The poached egg goes perfectly with the asparagus while the Parma ham and Parmesan add a saltier flavour. You can easily add more or less of each ingredient to suit your taste.
Serves : 2
Total cooking time : 10 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
6 Slices of Parma ham
12 Asparagus spears
50g Parmesan cheese
2tbsp Olive oil
Salt & pepper to season
- Grill the asparagus for about 8 minutes until tender but firm
- Meanwhile, poach your eggs (our M-Poach™ egg poacher makes this quick and easy in the microwave)
- Place half the asparagus and Parma ham on each plate and top with the poached eggs
- Add parmesan shavings to each (try our Multi-Slice™ cheese slicer) and drizzle gently with the olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve and enjoy!