The flavours of chilli and garlic match perfectly with the courgette in this healthy dish. Taking just 15 minutes to prepare it's a quick and easy side dish or light lunch.
Serves : 2
Total cooking time : 15 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
1 Clove of garlic
1 Red chilli pepper
2tbsp Olive oil
1tbsp Pine nuts
Salt & pepper to season
- Remove the tops and bottoms of the courgettes and cut them into large chunks
- Spiralise them carefully (the fine blade of our Spiro is great for this)
- Finely slice the garlic clove and chilli (remove the seeds if you don’t want it too hot) then add to a pan with the olive oil.
- Fry gently on a low heat for 5 minutes
- Remove the garlic and chilli and add the courgette to the pan
- Season with salt and pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add the garlic and chilli back to the pan along with the pine nuts
- Mix everything together, then serve and enjoy!
3-in-1 hand-held spiralizerVon:
Regulärer Preis: 22,99 €
Special Price 18,39 €
Regulärer Preis: 50,00 €
Special Price 30,00 €
Designed to improve hygiene and reduce mess.12,99 €