Features & Benefits
Poach-Pro™ allows you to cook professional-style poached eggs in water, without the mess. The two-piece design effectively creates a cling-film/plastic-wrap pouch, which neatly holds the raw egg as it cooks.
The pouch allows you to infuse your eggs with other flavours, such as herbs and spices, whilst cooking for a delicious alternative to traditional poached eggs. Set includes 2 egg poachers.
Allows you to infuse eggs with herbs and spices
Easy-tear teeth allow removal of excess cling film
Holes for flipping over and hooking out of the pan
How to make perfect poached eggs:
1. Unscrew cap. Place piece of cling film/plastic wrap* (30 x 30 cm) over base as shown. *Use cling film/plastic wrap that is certified for use in direct contact with fatty foods up to 100ºC (212ºF).
2. Gently brush or spray surface with a small amount of olive oil.
3. Crack egg into poacher base.
4. Fold cling film/plastic wrap over top of egg.
5. Screw cap onto base to seal. Using serrated teeth, tear away any excess cling film/plastic wrap.
6. Carefully place poacher face-up into a pan of gently simmering water. See Cooking times. Caution: hot steam can burn; do not allow the pan to boil dry.
7. Half way through cooking time, flip poacher over using a fork.
8. Remove poacher from pan and allow to cool slightly. Unscrew cap and lift out cling film/plastic wrap pouch.
9. Carefully tear open and serve.
Runny Yolk – 6 Mins (Flip Halfway)
Soft Yolk – 8.5 Mins (Flip Halfway)
Firm Yolk – 11 Mins (Flip Halfway)
Please note: Cooking times are for guidance only and are based on cooking a medium-sized egg (58g) stored at room temperature. Please adjust cooking times to suit your egg.
Add 1 minute to cooking times if egg has been recently stored in a fridge. Make sure eggs are piping hot before serving.
Care and Use
24.5 x 9.4 x 9.1cm
(10½ x 3¾ x 3½ inches)