Lentil Crust Pizza
This pizza base by @jessbeautician uses lentils in the crust to create a healthier, vegan friendly, alternative. Perfect for a weekend of mid-week treat, you can easily mix and match the toppings to create a range of different flavour combinations.
Serves : 4 (Makes 2 Pizzas)
Total cooking time : 40 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
2 cups red lentils, rinsed & drained
2 cups water
1 tbsp of nutritional yeast
1 tsp garlic granules
1 tsp onion granules
1 tsp of dried mixed herbs
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
Pinch black pepper
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Oil 2 flat pans, then pour in half of the mixture to each.
- Smooth over and allow to cook until the edges lift.
- Once the underside is cooked, transfer the base to a lined baking tray.
- Add on tomato sauce (Jess's Sun Dried Tomato & Olive Marinara Sauce is great for this) and toppings of your choice.
- Place in the oven to cook for around 20-25 minutes on 180°C.