Free PayPal returns (for PayPal purchases only)
How does it work?
You must activate Return shipping on us* in your PayPal account. Please note this feature is only available if you have purchased from us using your PayPal account.
To claim a refund for your return, please follow the below steps:
- Follow the returns procedure below, making sure to retain proof of postage from your local postal service
- Log into your PayPal Account (activate Return shipping on us if not enabled already)
- In your PayPal Account, select the transaction, and click the ‘Request return shipping refund’ link
- Fill out a refund request providing evidence of your posting receipts to the PayPal return shipping on us service
- Make sure you complete the claim form within 30 days of making your purchase
- Remember to attach / upload your proof of postage
- Submit your claim to PayPal
If your claim is approved by PayPal, they will send a refund of up to £15 to your PayPal account within 10 business days.
Please follow the steps below to claim a refund on unwanted goods:
- Package the item(s) being returned securely and place the Returns Label provided on the delivery note on the outside. Unwanted goods must be returned in a resalable condition and in their original packaging. We recommend that you use a tracked service to return your goods and keep a copy of your returns receipt should we need to trace your order.
- Fill out the Return Code column on the back of your delivery note with the relevant code and include this with the item(s) you are returning.
- All refunds should be processed within 14 days of the item(s) being received at our warehouse. If you have not received your refund in this time, please contact us with the tracking information for the return so we can investigate and locate the package.
- Unfortunately we are only able to refund items purchased from JosephJoseph.com. Joseph Joseph products purchased from other retailers should be returned to them directly. We are also unable to refund gift cards.
- If you have received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact our Customer Care team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before returning.
Warehouse address for returns:
c/o DB Schenker Ltd.
Unit 1 Centurion Park
How much does it cost?
The cost will be dependent on the carrier you choose to use to return the products and will not be refunded unless the product is damaged, faulty or incorrect. Original purchase delivery costs will also not be refunded unless the product is damaged, faulty or incorrect.
If you purchased from JosephJoseph.com using your PayPal account (and activated “Return shipping on us” in your PayPal account), PayPal will refund the cost of your returns.
We suggest you request tracking information when you send your items as without this we cannot refund goods that are lost in the post.
How do I return a damaged product?
If you have received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact our Customer Care team by sending an email to email@example.com. The team will either agree to arrange a free collection for further investigation or if damaged or faulty, simply ask you to dispose of the item(s).